Please enter the email address for your account. A link to change your password will be emailed to you.All Fields Required
InVue™ Integrated Flow Controllers
Innovative flow control technology that provides precise flow control in point-of-use chemical blending and dispense applications
InVue™ products help solve today's flow control challenges. Reliable integrated flow controllers combine our differential pressure based flowmeter and leading-edge control valve technology to create a closed-loop flow controller ideal for critical dispense applications, chemical spiking and blending, on-demand chemical mixing and high flow bulk delivery applications.
- The Integrated Flow Controller NT6510 is designed for point-of-use blending and dispense applications requiring low to medium flow rates (15 – 1250 mL/min).
- The Integrated Flow Controller NT6520 is designed for point-of-use blending and dispense applications requiring medium to high flow rates (2.5 – 40 L/min).
- Improves yields and reduces costs by integrating more process functionality, less process variation and protecting chemical integrity in harsh chemical environments
- Most accurate in bubble prone media vs. other commonly used technologies
- Integral pressure transducer for simultaneous dual output – flow and pressure
- Compact footprint for space savings and easy install
- High repeatability for superior process control