Future Technology Session
Thursday, February 20 | 11:00 to 11:30 am
Jonathan Cartoux, Field Application Engineer EMEA Life Sciences will present on High Cell Concentration Banking for Seed Train Reduction on Fluoropolymer Single Use Bag
- Discuss challenges of the industry, including cell culture processes requiring a new seed at each batch
- Identify a change in strategy for cell banking
- Understand how to increase cell number in WCB to decrease process time with case study insight
Cold-chain Bioprocessing Readiness
This white paper addresses the concerns of development laboratories, contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs), and contract research organizations (CROs) and explains several factors they should consider when expanding operations and selecting single-use systems for cold-chain bioprocessing.
Cold Resistance Solutions
Janelle Rupkalvis, Life Sciences applications engineer, explains the importance of having a complete, cold-resistant solution of bags, tubing, connectors, and shells to protect frozen BDS and reduce your risk during shipment and storage. Runtime: 03:50
Cold Resistance with Janelle Rupkalvis
Entegris is in a unique position to help you overcome cold temperature manufacturing challenges:
- by offering Aramus™ single-use bag assemblies designed for extreme cold temperatures. Our single-layer fluoropolymer material provides gamma stability with low extactables & leachables (E&L) and has a wide operating temperature range..
- by partnering with qualified equipment manufacturers specializing in reliable, cold-chain containment
Let us help you gain control over your process and reduce the potentially enormous financial risk to your valuable product.