Early contamination detection and intervention help prevent defects, which increases yield and the bottom line.
The AccuSizer® SPOS system is a sophisticated liquid particle counter used for analyzing particulate contaminants in various applications. Systems are available for analyzing low concentration samples or they can also be configured to automatically dilute concentrated samples such as motor oils.
Common applications include:
- Hydraulic oil
- Lubricating oils
- Drinking water
- Parts cleaning
- Parenteral drugs
The AccuSizer SPOS system performs at higher resolution than older instruments and has excellent reliability and technical support.
The AccuSizer A2000 system provides updated technology to make contamination monitoring more accurate and automated. Combining advanced counters, sampler fluidics, sensors, software and autosamplers delivers the most advanced solutions for any contamination application.
Hydraulic, lube oils and fuels
- Automatic dilution of concentrated samples
- Automated reporting per ISO 4406, NAS 1638, others
- Autosampler for high sample throughput
- Automated reporting per USP, EP, JP, ChP
- Sample volume down to 150 µL
- Wider dynamic range
- Automated system validation
- Autosampler and Micro plate analyzer
- Test particles in water post cleaning operations
- Flexible fluidics to attach directly to parts
- Automated reporting
Water and wastewater
- Autodilution for high concentration samples
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 42
- Zeta potential analysis
- Online systems available
- Wide dynamic range sensors: 0.5 - 400 µm
- Multi-channel analyzer: up to 512 channels
- Single- and two-stage autodilution samplers
- Advanced software for automation and reporting
- Autosamplers for high throughput