China Technology Center
The China Technology Center (CTC) has broad analytical and problem-solving capabilities to help customers resolve a diversity of application issues.
- Life Sciences
- Commercial electronics (OLED, LCD, Ink)
- Analytics and applications support
- Product demonstrations and failure simulation
- Testing and metrology
- Customer and OEM training
Four Dedicated Labs | 500 M2
We have four dedicated, multi-functional labs with synergistic expertise under one roof. Our team of experts can perform incoming contamination analysis for liquid packaging, FOUPs, and tubing, wet etch and clean (WEC) process development and troubleshooting, and filter failure analysis (FA) and capability verification.
Analytical and Metrology Lab
Our Analytical and Metrology Lab supports product failure analysis, performance evaluation, and process optimization.
Contamination Characterization and Liquid Analysis
- Particle counting, sizing, and distribution in liquids (0.03 nm – 10 µm), measurement of surface zeta potential on macroscopic solid and particles
- Metallic contamination in liquids (down to ppt/sub-ppt level)
- Volatile and semi-volatile organics and contaminants
Solid Surface Analysis
- Analysis of membrane morphology and composition, trace particles, and wafers with 900K SEM magnification
- Measurement of metal and dielectric wafer thickness and properties
Microcontamination Control (MC) Application Lab
Our MC Lab measures filter performance in support of contamination control and total system cleanliness. We also diagnose potential filter or process issues that can negatively impact yield.
- Filter characterization – measure flow rate and differential pressure with flow rates up to 450 L/min and identify filter integrity with bubble point testing
- Purifier characterization – IPA purifier performance testing and measure disposable photolithography filter cleanliness using solvent extraction
- Membrane characterization – test membrane and disposable filter retention/shedding with particle sizes down to 30 nm and 47 mm membrane retention and throughput with particle size down to 1 µm
Surface Preparation and Integration (SPI) Application Lab
Our SPI Lab helps resolve line issues and new application requests with development and chemistry analysis.
- Beaker test of wafer coupons – offline test/SEM structure for chemical performance identification
- Customer demos for small volume solvent mixing through formation scale-up (FSU)
- Functional testing for cleaning productsInspect cleaning and etching performance
- Detect etch rate characterization for metals and dielectric thin films
Advanced Materials Handling (AMH) Application Lab
Our AMH Lab analyzes material performance and troubleshoots and conducts failure analysis for customers. Experts also provide hands-on product training to enhance customers’ product application knowledge.
Learn more about our problem-solving capabilities
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERTContact Us