Entegris Air Sampling Service
This unique air sampling system has solid-state traps for off-line AMC analysis. It provides end users of leading-edge lithography and inspection/metrology equipment with a dedicated, simple, and reliable tool for chemical filter certification and cleanroom air certification. These automated sampling systems can measure parts per trillion (pptV) concentrations of airborne molecular acids, bases, refractory and organic contaminants.
Our analytical sampling, analysis, and certification are compliant with lithography and inspection/metrology tool optics warranty certification requirements.
For pressurized gas sampling, we recommend our Gas Sampling Service.
- Internal pump pulls ambient or cleanroom air
- Parts-per-trillion (pptV) volume sensitivity
- No liquid impingers are required
- Lower cost versus impinger because does not require a service engineer to setup
- Compact design is easy to install, operate, and ship
- Simple sample point
- Quick-turn analysis
- Entegris ships the air sampling system
- Place in the test area and sample
- When sampling is complete send system to Entegris Analytical Services
- Entegris delivers an analytical report within five days
- Lithography and inspection/metrology tool manufacturer cleanroom certification
- Cleanroom and chemical filter certification
- Gas piping and component outgassing validation
Speciation and Typical SensitivityBased on four hour sampling, lower sensitivities can be acquired with longer sampling times. Detection limits are determined statistically, at 99% confidence.
|Dedicated Contaminants||DL (ng/L)||DL (pptV)|
|Hydrocarbons (IPA to C30 as Toluene)||0.042||11|
|Retractions (as HMDSO)||0.042||11|