Entegris Gas Sampling Service
Our unique Gas Analytical Sampling System (GASS) uses a device with solid-state traps for off-line AMC analysis. This is a must-have technology for all industrial environments to characterize contamination in compressed gases with a dedicated, simple, and reliable tool for proper validation. These automated sampling systems can measure parts per trillion (pptV) concentrations of airborne molecular acidic, basic, refractory and organic contaminants.
Our analytical sampling, analysis, and reporting are compliant with lithography and inspection/metrology tool optics warranty requirements.
For cleanroom air analysis, we recommend our Air Sampling Service.
- Parts-per-trillion by volume (pptV) sensitivity
- No liquid impingers are required
- Lower cost versus impinger because does not require a service engineer to setup
- Compact design is easy to operate and ship
- One sampler per sample point
- Solid-state trap sampling allows for any mounting orientation (with in-tool installation possible)
- Quick-turn analysis
- Entegris ships the Gas Analytical Sampling System (GASS)
- Customer installs GASS on a single sample port of the compressed gas manifold
- When sampling is complete, customer sends system to Entegris Analytical Services
- Entegris issues an analytical report within five days of receipt
- Lithography and inspection/metrology tool manufacturer optics purge gas validation
- Pre/post purification molecular contamination level assessment
- Gas piping and component outgassing validation