Entegris Gas Sampling Service
This unique gas sampling system has solid-state traps for off-line AMC analysis. It provides end users of leading-edge lithography and inspection/ metrology equipment with a dedicated, simple, and reliable tool for optics purge gas certification. These automated sampling systems can measure parts per trillion (pptV) concentrations of airborne molecular acidic, basic, refractory and organic contaminants.
Our analytical sampling, analysis, and certification are compliant with lithography and inspection/metrology tool optics warranty certification requirements.
For cleanroom air analysis, we recommend our Air Sampling Service.
- Parts-per-trillion (pptV) volume sensitivity
- No liquid impingers are required
- Lower cost versus impinge because does not require a service engineer to setup
- Compact design is easy to install, operate, and ship
- Simple sample point
- Solid-state trap sampling allows for any mounting orientation (with in-tool installation possible)
- Quick-turn analysis
- Entegris ships the gas sampling system
- Install the manifold to a single sample port; open valve to begin sample flow
- When sampling is complete send system to Entegris Analytical Services
- Entegris delivers an analytical certification report within five days
- Lithography and inspection/metrology tool manufacturer optics purge gas certification
- Pre/post purification molecular contamination level assessment
- Gas piping and component outgassing validation
Speciation and Typical SensitivityBased on 24 hour sampling, lower sensitivities can be acquired with longer sampling times.
|Dedicated Contaminants||DL (ng/L)||DL (pptV)|
|Hydrocarbons (C6-C30 as Toluene)||0.007||2|
|Retractions (as HMDSO)||0.007||2|