Our Hiring Process
1. On-line application
Search and apply for your desired position online. First, create an Entegris account and complete your profile. This will require you to upload your resume, which can also be your LinkedIn profile.
2. Recruiter resume review and pre-screen
- The process begins with the recruiter reviewing your resume and application to determine if there is a potential fit
- The recruiter schedules an introductory screening with you via phone or virtual communication and advises you of next steps
3. Phone, virtual, or face-to-face interview
- Phone, virtual, or on-site interview(s) with the hiring team take place
- For positions working in a manufacturing facility, a site tour is also conducted
After your interview(s), the hiring manager follows up with the recruiter on next steps. Usually, you’ll find out the outcome of the interview(s) within a week of completing them. If you haven’t already, send a thank-you note to everyone you met, sit back, and relax! At this stage, there is no action for you.
- Once a hiring decision has been made, the recruiter will extend a formal offer
4. Formal offer
- The recruiter goes over the formal offer with you by phone, and answers any questions you may have
- Once the call is concluded, a formal offer is sent via email
5. Background check, onboarding, and new hire orientation
Your offer is contingent upon being able to pass a background check, pre-employment physical (if applicable), and drug screening.
- Accept the offer
- You are contacted by our talent acquisition (TA) coordinator to start the process for the pre-hire screenings
- Once the screening process is complete, the TA coordinator reaches out to you with your official start date and new hire orientation instructions
Each new employee goes through a formal orientation and onboarding process to set them up for a successful start to in their new position.