Entegris Air Sampling Service
Our unique Gas Analytical Sampling System (GASS) uses a device with solid-state traps for off-line AMC analysis. This is a must-have technology for all industrial environments to characterize gas-phase contamination with a dedicated, simple, and reliable tool for chemical filter and industrial validation. These automated sampling systems can measure parts per trillion (pptV) concentrations of airborne molecular acids, bases, refractory and organic contaminants.
Our analytical sampling, analysis, and reporting are ISO 17025 accredited and compliant with SEMI tool requirements. This system is a very advanced solution for any industrial application.
For pressurized gas sampling, we recommend our Gas Sampling Service.
- Internal pump pulls ambient or cleanroom air
- Parts-per-trillion by volume (pptV) sensitivity
- No liquid impingers are required
- Lower cost versus impinger because does not require a service engineer to setup
- Compact design is easy to operate and ship
- One sampler per sample point
- Quick-turn analysis
- Entegris ships the air sampling system
- Customer places it in the test area and samples
- When sampling is complete, customer sends system to Entegris Analytical Services
- Entegris delivers an analytical report within five working days after receipt