Conflict Minerals Policy
Entegris is committed to the responsible sourcing of “conflict minerals” throughout our supply chain and to continuing to comply with the underlying SEC rules and regulations.
Entegris requires suppliers that provide tantalum, tin, tungsten or gold, or products containing these components, (which are then incorporated into products we manufacture for sale) to submit information that allows us to trace the minerals back through the supply chain to the source. In addition, Entegris expects our suppliers to adopt policies and establish their own due diligence program to be able to identify and certify whether any of the materials supplied to Entegris contain conflict minerals that are not conflict free. To provide information related to the Entegris Conflict Minerals Conformance Program, please email email@example.com.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) requires large retailers and manufacturers that do business in the State of California, and that have gross worldwide sales of over $100 million dollars, to be transparent about the efforts they have undertaken to eradicate slavery and human trafficking in their supply chain.
Entegris pursues global excellence to enable tomorrow’s breakthrough technologies.
We continuously drive to:
- Exceed customers’ and applicable parties’ requirements and expectations.
- Improve the quality of our products, processes, and quality management systems.
- Provide innovative products, services, and technologies.
- Review our performance against established goals and objectives.
We are committed to the development of advanced technologies and to delivery of the highest quality products that support the growth and success of our customers.
Global Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Policy
Entegris is committed to conducting business in ways that protect the environment and provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, visitors, contractors, communities, and stakeholders.
Health and Safety
- We strive to identify risk in the workplace and take a proactive approach toward health and safety to prevent injury and illness.
Risk and Pollution Prevention
- We maintain a cohesive and efficient system for managing risk and pollution prevention efforts across the entire company.
- We strive to be a responsible member of the global community and support a sustainable future.
- We are carefully monitoring and analyzing the impact of our operations and continuously driving improvements.
- We have a strong values-driven culture resting on our PACE Values: People and Teamwork, Accountability, Creativity, and Dedication to Excellence.
- We meet all applicable regulatory requirements and make every effort to implement programs that go beyond compliance, have measurable objectives, and are aligned with industry best practices.
- We continuously evaluate our products and services to ensure they meet or exceed environmental, health, and safety expectations
EHS and Sustainability Report
We are committed to product stewardship, environmental sustainability, and employee health and safety. In addition, we support the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Code of Conduct and have adopted an accountability management system to drive conformance with these requirements.
Improved Process = Efficiency = Sustainability = Bottom Line
Business Code of Conduct
The Code of Business Ethics (Code of Ethics) states the ethical standards for how Entegris employees will work together to develop and deliver products, how to protect the value of Entegris, and how to work with customers, suppliers, and others.
Human Rights Policy
The Human Rights Policy outlines how Entegris strives to prevent human rights abuses in our operations and businesses and our commitment to recognizing and respecting human rights in all of the countries in which we operate.
French Equality Index
Results 2022 – Reporting Period: January 01, 2022 – December 21, 2022