While choices of materials, chemicals, and components can improve CMP outcomes, it is also necessary to measure process parameters including particle size, flow rate, and chemical concentrations. Measurements in the lab inform design, while online monitoring at the fab provides real-time feedback that makes it easier to maintain process stability and keep yield high.
In advanced node CMP applications, automating the monitoring process can help prevent costly yield excursions. Advanced particle count and size analyzers provide high resolution and accuracy in CMP slurries and other suspensions.
- Installed downstream from filters, our AccuSizer® SPOS system provides data to inform real-time decisions that will optimize the CMP delivery process.
- The Nicomp® N3000 DLS online system can be integrated into many nanoparticle processes, providing real-time particle size distributions.
- Our Process Monitoring systems offer advanced automation for online particle size and/or counts analysis of suspensions.
To achieve high product yield, process control is needed to help ensure proper slurry blending ratios and to check whether the fluid handling system is allowing sufficient flow.
- Our InVue® and NT™ integrated flow controllers combine our proven and reliable, differential pressure flow measurement technology and advanced closed-loop process control. Available in low-to-medium, medium and medium-to-high flow ranges.
- Our 14-Pin Mating Cable terminates electrical cables on our InVue® Integrated Flow Controllers, models NT6510 and NT6520
- Our NT™ proportional control valves are compatible with highly corrosive processes and designed for use in CMP slurry and ultra high-purity applications. With a range of flow factors from 0.16 to 10 Cv, we have a linear control valve to meet your flow control needs.
- Our state-of-the-art, two-stage Photochemical Dispense Pumps technology enables independent filtration and dispense. Available for low-, medium- and high-viscosity fluids. Communication systems enable you to network your pumps for efficient process monitoring.
Our portfolio of process measurement solutions is specifically designed for use in high-purity, harsh chemical environments. Our electronic flowmeters allow users to obtain greater control of process variables and leading-edge pressure transducers measure line pressure accurately and reliably.
- Our optically based concentration monitors enable advanced, high-performance process efficiency for BEOL, FEOL, and sub-fab delivery chemical systems. Our portfolio includes solutions for in-situ and online applications.
- Our electronic flowmeters provide simultaneous measurement of outlet pressure and flow rate, allowing for greater control of process variables. We offer an InVue® Model NT4400 that is ideal in high purity applications.
- Our NT™ pressure transducers combine the latest electronic sensing technology with high-purity materials to help you monitor or control process conditions. Measure vacuum and positive pressure conditions accurately and reliably with our single-port or flow-through models.
- Our AccuSizer® Mini System is a particle characterization solution that enables customers to perform particle size analysis online, in real time, directly in the fluid stream process. In advanced node CMP applications, automating the monitoring process can help prevent costly yield excursions.
- SemiChem Advanced Process Monitor (APM) is a wet chemical monitoring system that automatically samples, analyzes, and reports quantitative chemical concentration of critical processes, helping to increase product yields.
- The InVue GV148 concentration monitor serves as a pre-check or early warning system to verify whether the slurry still meets specifications and unwanted variability has not been introduced throughout its use.